Subject: Re: Website Issues…?
Re: Website Issues…?
Hope your business is doing great this year.
I was doing some industry benchmarking for a client of mine when I came across your website.
I noticed a few technical errors which correspond with a drop of website traffic over the last 6-8 months which I thought I would bring to your attention.
I was analyzing your site and it seems that some of your website rankings have dropped. It is due to non optimized techniques/errors And Google guidelines not being followed properly.
• Your web page failed on 4 high priority checks: Meta Description,
Headings Status, Broken Links Test, URL Canonicalization Test
• Your most common keywords are not appearing in one or more of the meta-tags above. Your primary keywords should appear in your Meta.
• Site link diversity and Domain Authority is low
• URL Canonicalization should resolve to the same URL, but currently do not.
• 5 of them are missing the required ‘alt’ attribute.
• Your website should load quicker
• Your webpage has so many ‘img’ tags and 5 of them are missing the required ‘alt’ attribute.
• Your page has more than 20 http requests, which can slow down page loading.
I would love the chance to help as well however; this report will at least give you a gauge on the quality of what I do. If you are interested then please share your requirement and contact details.
Please let me know if we can discuss this.
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Balkan Dressage (http://balkandressage.org)